We start with the following components.
Paint: All of our guitars are stained with instrument grade stains and covered with Nitrocellulose Lacquer unless requested otherwise. The budget line guitars include 1 primary color. Additional colors or paint types can be purchased as an upgrade.
– HH Mahogany body with Flame maple top (thick, not veneer)
– Mahogany neck, Granadillo fretboard with 2-way truss rod
– Black dot inlays on side, Vintage style pearloid inlays on fretboard
– Classic chrome Tune-O-Matic bridge with cast chrome tail piece.
– Cream humbucker rings
– Cream rear cover plate
– Gold plastic knobs.
– Nickle plated screws
– Glued set neck (NOT screwed in)
– Mini pots
– FM green top caps
– High quality insulated electrical wiring or high quality vintage style shielded and non shielded push-back wire (varies)
– 3 way switch
– 1/4″ Input Jack
– High quality, high output humbucker pickups. Smooth, and grungy for hard rock and blues.
– Chrome jack plate
– Chrome strap buttons
– PVC nut
– Chrome 3+3 NON LOCKING tuning machines
– One color stain
– Nitrocellulose clear (satin or gloss)
$850 for base model. Additional upgrades are available.