We start with the following components.
Paint: All of our guitars are stained with instrument grade stains and covered with Nitrocellulose Lacquer unless requested otherwise. The budget line guitars include 1 primary color. Additional colors or paint types can be purchased as an upgrade.
(This page only includes an SSS strat for now. However ANY config is available via phone.)
– HSH Mahogany body
– Maple neck, maple fretboard with 2-way truss rod
– Black dot inlays
– Classic chrome tremolo with cast chrome saddles (not sheet metal)
– White/Black/White SSS Pickguard
– White rear cover plate
– “Typical” white knobs.
– Nickle plated screws for pickguard and covers.
– Chrome neck plate and screws
– Mini pots
– FM green top caps
– High quality insulated electrical wiring or high quality vintage style shielded and non shielded push-back wire (varies)
– 5 way switch
– 1/4″ Input Jack
– High quality, medium output SSS pickups. (Smooth, Clean and Punchy for Rock and Country)
– Chrome wammy bar
– Chrome jack plate
– Chrome strap buttons
– Chrome string retainers
– PVC nut
– Chrome inline NON LOCKING tuning machines
– One color stain
– Nitrocellulose clear (satin or gloss)
$1350 for base model. Additional upgrades are available.