We start with the following components.
Paint: All of our guitars are stained with instrument grade stains and covered with Nitrocellulose Lacquer unless requested otherwise. The budget line guitars include 1 primary color. Additional colors or paint types can be purchased as an upgrade.
– HH laminated Mahogany body and sides, Flame Maple top (Laminated maple)
– Mahogany neck, Granadillo fretboard with 2-way truss rod
– Black dot inlays on side, pearloid dot inlays on fret board
– Classic chrome Tune-O-Matic bridge with cast chrome tail piece.
– Cream humbucker rings
– Plastic gold knobs.
– Nickle plated screws.
– Glued set neck (NOT screwed in)
– Mini pots
– FM green top caps
– High quality insulated electrical wiring or high quality vintage style shielded and non shielded push-back wire (varies)
– 3 way switch
– 1/4″ Input Jack
– High quality, low output humbucker pickups. Smooth, and clean for hard rock and blues rhythm or lead.
– Chrome strap buttons
– PVC nut
– Chrome 3+3 NON LOCKING tuning machines
– One color stain
– Nitrocellulose clear (satin or gloss)